The Roblox Competition Win 22,500 Robux

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by admin, Jan 2, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

We are giving away over 40,000 Robux in our fantastic competition!

All you have to do to be in with a chance to win these amazing prizes is join our community and share on Facebook that's it we will put you in the hat for the lucky draw.

Don't forget to leave a comment to say your in and good luck.

*Winners picked at random winners 1st place - 6th place announced on the forum January 30th

ROBLOX COMPETITION.png

ROBLOX COMPETITION.png

2. ZyleakDev

ZyleakDev New Member

FishMan and juk1l0 like this.
  3. juk1l0

juk1l0 New Member

View attachment 1 View attachment 1

We are giving away over 40,000 Robux in our fantastic competition! All you have to do to be in with a chance to win these amazing prizes is join our community and share on Facebook that's it we will put you in the hat for the lucky draw. Don't forget to leave a comment to say your in and good luck. *Winners picked at random winners 1st place - 6th place announced on the forum January 30th View attachment 1 View attachment 1

We are giving away over 40,000 Robux in our fantastic competition! All you have to do to be in with a chance to win these amazing prizes is join our community and share on Facebook that's it we will put you in the hat for the lucky draw. Don't forget to leave a comment to say your in and good luck. *Winners picked at random winners 1st place - 6th place announced on the forum January 30th View attachment 1 View attachment 1

juk1l0,

airsky45 likes this.
  4. Gabbe0330

Gabbe0330 New Member

Gabbe0330

admin likes this.
  5. MissingDeluXe

MissingDeluXe New Member

MissingDeluXe

admin likes this.
  6. Christian7199

Christian7199 New Member

Blitz_Games

That's my name ? Thanks for your reading :D

admin likes this.
  7. this is my name: aka_lerszxkie and godblees to all

8. airsky45

airsky45 New Member

airsky45 same as my user

9. airsky45

airsky45 New Member

I've already been entered i forgot to say my roblox user

10. admin

11. admin

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Thank you for entering and enjoy your robux.

12. KosovaPlaysT

KosovaPlaysT New Member

Send and me Pls :(

13. rakesh23

rakesh23 New Member

I think this is a myth that you can get Free robux by this tool and it is not easy task,You might me right but it is hard to digest for me.If this is happening then it is really really good for me,I will be able to save huge bucks and get build up membership.

14. RUNFORRESTRUN101

RUNFORRESTRUN101 New Member

KevinDurantisbest